New Way to Use FM3 Edit

I think that screen would be awkwardly small to use with FM3-Edit. Also, I’m not sure how I feel about editing a guitar rig with a computer that requires both hands.

I think that screen would be awkwardly small to use with FM3-Edit. Also, I’m not sure how I feel about editing a guitar rig with a computer that requires both hands.
For something to use during live gigs I wouldnt mind it at all

For something to use during live gigs I wouldnt mind it at all
Then go for it, by all means. Though it looks like you'll need the expansion dock (also not yet available) to get a USB 2 port out of it. You'll need a third hand to hold the expansion dock, unless you get a long-enough cable and set it down somewhere. In which case a small laptop is starting to sound more attractive.

Then go for it, by all means. Though it looks like you'll need the expansion dock (also not yet available) to get a USB 2 port out of it. You'll need a third hand to hold the expansion dock, unless you get a long-enough cable and set it down somewhere. In which case a small laptop is starting to sound more attractive.
I think the reason this beats out a smal laptop is because it is better suited for my steam video games 😂 lmao. So after each set I can edit my presets and play some games hahaha

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom