New VH

Eddie used to have iconic tone. Sounds like 1st gen Pod. Yeck

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

False alarm...the guys on the metroamp forum are saying this is DLR band. The songs name is Counterblast. Sorry I posted this. Originally found it on VH links

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The build-up for this album is quite interesting, in the fact that the actual info from the band is pretty much non-existant. Even Valerie Bertinelli tweated about not being able to hear the new record. The only info has been from a few (Mark Tremonti, Nino Bettencort /sp) who have heard the rough material. All the hype and anticipation has been pretty much media-generated.

I have no hope whatsoever of this album being good. I'd prefer they did nothing than do something without Michael A. on Bass and Backup Vox.
Let's remember how great the last reunion songs were even with M.A.... Anyone still rocking "Me Wise Magic"??? That song had the shelf life of a banana.

Not routing against them actively, just not expecting anything worth hearing.

So when was the last time Michael A. played bass on an VH album?

The last VH album, period, was VH III from 1998, which he played on. Since then, we have gotten 3 songs with Sammy on the Best Of Both Worlds package and 2 with DLR on another Best Of collection.
BTW, I still like "Me Wise Magic", although I think it sounds like a song Sammy should have sung on.

The build-up for this album is quite interesting, in the fact that the actual info from the band is pretty much non-existant. Even Valerie Bertinelli tweated about not being able to hear the new record.
Thats cuz she is out of the circle of trust!!!
Links-Circle-of-Trust1.jpg

not to derail this thread...but i picked up Sammy's book 'RED'; made for an interesting read in terms of backstory to a lot of the things that went down with VH (his version anyway). I read it in 2 days. VH still matters, to me anyway, just hope their new album doesn't dissapoint as they've had a long haitus.

Back
Top Bottom