New Ultra!

t0aj15

Power User
My new Ultra arrived yesterday morning, spent 20 minutes getting it all set up & then had a marathon session. Woke up this morning on the floor of my music room with my guitar still strapped on (haven't done that since I was a kid). :lol: So anyway this morning I'm a bit stiff with sore fingers but very content with my decision to buy this masterpiece. I spent all day & night just listening & playing with the presets, haven't tweaked a single parameter yet, that starts today.

t0aj15 said:
My new Ultra arrived yesterday morning, spent 20 minutes getting it all set up & then had a marathon session. Woke up this morning on the floor of my music room with my guitar still strapped on (haven't done that since I was a kid). :lol: So anyway this morning I'm a bit stiff with sore fingers but very content with my decision to buy this masterpiece.

brilliant!
my Ultra is on the way and will be delivered tomorrow.
hope to repeat your experience then, and the day after that and the day after that and...

DonPetersen said:
t0aj15 said:
My new Ultra arrived yesterday morning, spent 20 minutes getting it all set up & then had a marathon session. Woke up this morning on the floor of my music room with my guitar still strapped on (haven't done that since I was a kid). :lol: So anyway this morning I'm a bit stiff with sore fingers but very content with my decision to buy this masterpiece.

brilliant!
my Ultra is on the way and will be delivered tomorrow.
hope to repeat your experience then, and the day after that and the day after that and...

Me too! Friday's the day :!:

t0aj15 said:
My new Ultra arrived yesterday morning, spent 20 minutes getting it all set up & then had a marathon session. Woke up this morning on the floor of my music room with my guitar still strapped on (haven't done that since I was a kid). :lol: So anyway this morning I'm a bit stiff with sore fingers but very content with my decision to buy this masterpiece. I spent all day & night just listening & playing with the presets, haven't tweaked a single parameter yet, that starts today.

Lol great story,

Grats with you new ultra :p

Back
Top Bottom