New Tele in the house - Testdrive with Axe Plexi

The new tele sounds great. i was waiting for your first clip to see what the different kloppmann's would sound like. I have 4 teles and might just order another set of Kloppmann's. The Blug set is exceptional in my strat.
Keep the clips comming and thanks for the tip on using the PSP plug-in.
Greg :D

gsozz said:
The new tele sounds great. i was waiting for your first clip to see what the different kloppmann's would sound like. I have 4 teles and might just order another set of Kloppmann's. The Blug set is exceptional in my strat.
Keep the clips comming and thanks for the tip on using the PSP plug-in.
Greg :D

The Kloppmann's Blug set... first I've heard of it. How much was a set of these badboys?

Thanks guys!

Greg, I hope you'll get the tone you're after with the
new Kloppmann Tele set!

Andreas

That's outstanding. I'd love a peek at your delay settings; so sweet. Tones sound great, really nice playing. Well done. Really enjoyed that one.

Hi,

Walt, there's the TS808MOD in front of the Plexi sim!

Scott Peterson said:
I'd love a peek at your delay settings; so sweet.

Scott, it's just the Logic 8 built in tape delay with a high cut at 3000 Hz - I prefer to
add delay after I recorded the take, and since I go directly from my Axe to the Mac G5
soundcard (there's no interface involved, just a stereo cable) I don't have the possibility
to add the Axe delay/reverb again to the finished take afterwards ... but this way it works perfect for me :cool:

Warrior, the backing was made by a friend of mine, but I know it's not an actual bass (don't ask me how
he did the bass though!)

Andreas

Wow. I know that the tone is great, but the phrasing and feel were just amazing on that. Stuff like this makes me feel like such a hack, but I enjoy it anyway.

I'm very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom