NEW STORE ONLINE NOW!

The 3,000+shipping question is at hand people. How many are willing?

I tried but the new cart declines my transactions. I could not even buy a shirt. I am at the airport in Rio right now so that may be the problem but the old cart atleast allowed me to pace the order from home in Dominican Republic. I was then contacted and they checked to make sure I was legit.

This gets more complicated by the minute. Price changes, wait lists, CA sales tax or not, 400 dicsount code? 800 discount code? Makes me miss the "old days" where I would just go to sweewater add to cart and have product in a day or few. At least I am not from Canada!!!

KUDOS! The new store looks great and the waiting list "portal" is what a lot of us were hoping to see.... along with our email with the disc. code!!! I am all registered and ready to pull the trigger when my turn comes!!!

Thanks!!!!

If I had money I'd do you Canucks a favor. I really feel bad for yous guys. In all honesty.

Hey, thanks Sammetal91. . . much appreciated! :)

This is just speculation, but it's been suggested that Cliff may be setting up a Canadian distributor. The wording in the new store seems to support that theory, and it would explain the extended time it's taking to resolve this. Given that shipping has been an issue, I could see it being simpler / safer to send a pallet with multiple packages periodically, rather then one-off's, across the border. It could also eliminate the need to ship product across the border and back when warranty work is required.

Terry.

Haven't been many reports of many people getting one today - not encouraging so far. I figured they would have at least a hundred stocked up over the last couple weeks.

I've counted four reading through the posts. They had a couple guys test it but I wouldn't be suprised if they still go slow at first to make sure all is working. I would. God forbid they send out a bunch of coupon codes and something go wrong with the new store. This place would be unbearable. I just think it's great it actually started in some limited way today. I really wasn't expecting to see anything before the middle of the week. It appears they are in stock in coupon section. Soon!

Kabong and Or8ital, I'm a bit ahead on the unofficial list, if I get the II first perhaps we can meet and test it out..

I have a QSC K10 pair and a Mackie sub (with a DBX PA+) for a monitor system (other than the normal Alpha 8X studio monitors).. Also a DT50 112 (for 4CM or direct). I will use it through the PA..

Kabong plays in a band, I play solo at my wife's sewing store... Kabong may end up trying it at a few of his gigs, Or8ital if you play out, maybe you can borrow it as well.

I'm in Weschester area, Kabong is up North in Germantown... Or8ital, what part of Cincy?

BTW, I'm waiting on the list... have my MFC (in the garage), Bestronics cable ordered.... TBD on expression pedal(s). Lurking on rack bag or just small rack case...

Pete

Last edited:
I don't really get the pricing structure and whole waiting list and coupon thing. So is this discount only during the waiting list phase or?
I plan on buying one at some point this summer, but I am not in at more than $2200.

Kabong and Or8ital, I'm a bit ahead on the unofficial list, if I get the II first perhaps we can meet and test it out..

I have a QSC K10 pair and a Mackie sub (with a DBX PA+) for a monitor system (other than the normal Alpha 8X studio monitors).. Also a DT50 112 (for 4CM or direct). I will use it through the PA..

Kabong plays in a band, I play solo at my wife's sewing store... Kabong may end up trying it at a few of his gigs, Or8ital if you play out, maybe you can borrow it as well.

I'm in Weschester area, Kabong is up North in Germantown... Or8ital, what part of Cincy?

BTW, I'm waiting on the list... have my MFC (in the garage), Bestronics cable ordered.... TBD on expression pedal(s). Lurking on rack bag or just small rack case...

Pete

Yeah,,,, just rub it in!!! Just kidding!

Pete

Hey Pete, I live near Kings Island so not too far. I'm around number 40 on the list so hopefully just a couple weeks. I'm actually most interested in hearing the k10. I don't play out, I had a band last summer and we worked up a whole set list and then the drummer decided to move and things feel apart.

Out of curiosity what sewing store?

Just ordered one. What a PIA. . .lol. Cost me 2995. So now there are 3 pricepoints:

2200 if you get on a wait list, get a sscret decoder ring, I mean discount code, and can get one in ???? time?

2599 if you wanted to "jump the line", but not in stock currently

Miraculously there are units in stock if you pay 2995. . . . lol

The new cart would not let me order a friggin t shirt last night as I was in Brazil on Business. I just landed in miami and have 5 hours before flights so I gave it a whirl. T Shirt and II and the order went through.

So. . . let me recap . . . . I bought an Ultra in April, only to have a "countdown" start 2 weeks later. My Ultra was worth 500 bucks less almost overnight. I did not buy a refurb, paid full price.

Now I just paid 800 premium so as not to have to wait what could be a very long time.

Also bought an MFC in between there. Miraculously that only has one orice and no jumping through hoops to get it.

I am heading home today and will only be home for 8 days then I leave for THREE months in south america. If I didn't get one now, I may have just taken my HD 500 down to Brasil and lost interest in the Axe.

It could be worse. I could live in Canada. . . .

toasterdude said:
Just ordered one. What a PIA. . .lol. Cost me 2995. So now there are 3 pricepoints:

2200 if you get on a wait list, get a sscret decoder ring, I mean discount code, and can get one in ???? time?

2599 if you wanted to "jump the line", but not in stock currently

Miraculously there are units in stock if you pay 2995. . . . lol

The new cart would not let me order a friggin t shirt last night as I was in Brazil on Business. I just landed in miami and have 5 hours before flights so I gave it a whirl. T Shirt and II and the order went through.

So. . . let me recap . . . . I bought an Ultra in April, only to have a "countdown" start 2 weeks later. My Ultra was worth 500 bucks less almost overnight. I did not buy a refurb, paid full price.

Now I just paid 800 premium so as not to have to wait what could be a very long time.

Also bought an MFC in between there. Miraculously that only has one orice and no jumping through hoops to get it.

I am heading home today and will only be home for 8 days then I leave for THREE months in south america. If I didn't get one now, I may have just taken my HD 500 down to Brasil and lost interest in the Axe.

It could be worse. I could live in Canada. . . .

Do you feel guilty about stealing one away reserved for someone on the wait list? Will be interested to hear if FAS cancels your order.

Do you feel guilty about stealing one away reserved for someone on the wait list? Will be interested to hear if FAS cancels your order.

Guilty? I paid 800 above the normal price and I am supposed to feel guilty?

Stealing? Really? No wait list, yes wait list, wait 3 wait lists. price hike, no wait 3 different prices. Unofficial lists, no confirmations. You need a score card to keep track of this.

Like I said I buy now or most likely don't get one. If FAS feels like they need to cancel an order from a guy that has spent over 5k with them since april and digs their product so much he paid 800 above announced price. I didn't give 800 bucks to some wanker on ebay, cliff would get an extra 800. If he wants t cancel. . .so be it but stealing? really?

Did I mention buying an ultra weeks before the countdown? I would have liked them to cancel THAT order. . . . .but alas they didn't.

Guilty? I paid 800 above the normal price and I am supposed to feel guilty?

Stealing? Really? No wait list, yes wait list, wait 3 wait lists. price hike, no wait 3 different prices. Unofficial lists, no confirmations. You need a score card to keep track of this.

Like I said I buy now or most likely don't get one. If FAS feels like they need to cancel an order from a guy that has spent over 5k with them since april and digs their product so much he paid 800 above announced price. I didn't give 800 bucks to some wanker on ebay, cliff would get an extra 800. If he wants t cancel. . .so be it but stealing? really?

Did I mention buying an ultra weeks before the countdown? I would have liked them to cancel THAT order. . . . .but alas they didn't.

Your over-reaction to my post answered my question. Thanks.

Your over-reaction to my post answered my question. Thanks.

Over reaction? Asking if I feel guilty? "stealing" one from someone on the wait list. . .etc. Sure seemed like you want FAS to cancel my order?

Is it OK for them to allow "line jumping" for 400 extra but not for 800 extra? Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom