New song...AxeFx of course.

Hey Muris!!

Beautiful song and fantastic playing..i love your Balkan input it has a great feel to it!! :)

Last edited:
just saw this on youtube, awesome track!
reminds me a bit of this "sitting drunk u kafani and being melancholic" music :D

cheers
S.

Hey Muris

That is really, really nice. Certainly a bit different but still familiar. I loved it. Nice playing. Really like the chord shape note playing way up on the neck.
Thanks man
Strat

Wow this is amazing :D VERY VERY different from anything I've ever heard. Nice Exotic feel and just amazing execution and beautiful tonality :)

OOO I remember you :p I'm a LONG!!!! time fan of yours :p I remember your audition piece back from Guitar Idol '09 final dance. Epic piece. I aspire to be gifted in compositions like yourself :)

Hey Muris!

Love the track... I wanted to ask, what music would I recommend listening to to get more familiar with this kind of note choice and music?

What ethnicity is this music based around?

Thanks!

Wow, amazing! Really always awesome to see what can be done with a guitar. This style is really unique, never heard something like it, but I honestly love it!

Wow, amazing! Really always awesome to see what can be done with a guitar. This style is really unique, never heard something like it, but I honestly love it!

Hmm, list might be huge...Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldavia, Turkey, Palestine, Iran etc...basically East Europe and Middle East. :)

:D

Not that I care much about it anyway, but the norwegian contribution in this year's Eurovision song contest............OMG.........big relief that she didn't make it to the final. :D

Here's the patch if someone's interested,
first theme is played without drive block, everything else is with drive block engaged but still amazing dynamics using volume pot, cheers. :)

Attachments

• Silent Inner Cry.syx
    2 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom