FM9 New single "Ain't Giving Up" lyric video!

Cainer

Experienced
Just released this single today - used some different amps/tones than my usual for parts of it, including an octave/pitch effect in front of the FAS Crunch and ODS-100 PAB Mid models. If you dig it, it's up on all the usual streaming spots - so stream it a thousand times this weekend and I swear I'll spend the 16 cents wisely :tongueclosed: 🍻

Just released this single today - used some different amps/tones than my usual for parts of it, including an octave/pitch effect in front of the FAS Crunch and ODS-100 PAB Mid models. If you dig it, it's up on all the usual streaming spots - so stream it a thousand times this weekend and I swear I'll spend the 16 cents wisely :tongueclosed: 🍻

Nice🤘😎

Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom