New passive graphic EQ is the $hit

Different moves for different groves - we don't have to all like the same things or sounds all the time

Obviously. What I was doing with that post (and what I think people are generally doing when they post stuff like that) was trying to make sure that I wasn't missing something that would be preventing me from finding a cool way to make use of this.

Obviously. What I was doing with that post (and what I think people are generally doing when they post stuff like that) was trying to make sure that I wasn't missing something that would be preventing me from finding a cool way to make use of this.

Bingo. Same here.

Man, I am loving this passive Eq.
I throw it on after my cab block, and it serves as a great tweak to just bring out the mids a bit more.
I'm using the three band.
It also serves as a really quick way to account for a guitar change (pull out a little bass when I throw on a bass heavy guitar).
Love it....

Lovin' it in the amp block! Haven't bothered with after the cab yet b/c I'm happy where I'm at, but might have to give it a go anyhow.

Question. When I use the passive EQ is the high/low frequencies shelves for everything above and below them?

I don't think so. I've actually used the passive EQ in the amp to boost highs and lows a few times, and it only seemed to affect those immediate freqs.

Back
Top Bottom