new MFC user question regarding LED indications

DTownSMR

Inspired
Starting to get things laid out how I had planned but have run into an issue that I don't understand. As far as I can tell this is isolated to a single new block (GEQ4) I've added. The switch properly toggles the GEQ4 block in & out but the LED doesn't match setting and on different scenes it's either green or red but doesn't change.

(background)
OK so I'm a new MFC user having previously controlled my Axe via a FCB1010. Which worked fine but just didn't have enough buttons to provide enough granular control. Long story short, I received my MFC yesterday and have been successful loading a syx from MFC-Edit as well as editing via the MFC itself.

I changed a preset to add GEQ4 block and tested it with the MFC. It's working perfectly. Not sure what the problem is. Can you describe more exactly?

It is the darndest thing. The LED stays lit to the status of the GEQ4 block per scene. If I have it enabled in one scene, switching to that scene has the LED on and the block engaged. Tapping on the button turns the block off (I hear the difference) but the LED stays lit. And in another scene the block is initially off. Switching to that scene has the LED red. Tapping on the button turns the block on (I hear the boost) but the LED stays red. Multiple presses effect the block & sound but not the LED?!? Don't know how else to describe it.

Got it. Are you connected to Axe Edit?
Try the same without being connected to the computer.

OK...

First tried pausing communication between Axe-Edit and the Axe...failed
Then shutdown Axe-Edit and unplugged the USB...still failed
powered down Axe (and MFC) and started up...works

chalking it up to Ghosts in the Machine! Thanks for the ideas!

Back
Top Bottom