New MFC-101 Custom Labels. COMING SOON

Do you have an estimated time frame - days, weeks or months - for the website to be up, functioning and taking orders?

PS - will this be a website hanging off of the HeathCare.Gov Web site? :lol ... juuusstttt kidding! ;)

Hey guys, I'm Anthony's partner in GigWrx. We are really excited to get these labels out, been working long and hard to provide a product we are proud of!

As far as the website, it's the biggest hold up right now. I have been trying to learn how to build the site, but progress has been slow. If anybody has any experience with Wordpress/WooCommerce, I'd be very interested in trading product for a little help! If anyone is interested in helping out, PM me. Need all the help I can get, lol!

Sent from my iPhone

TBH, some details remind me of other labels a little bit too much.

TBH, some details remind me of other labels a little bit too much.

The Axe Edit artwork was supplied by M@. Those are going to look the same for anyone doing Axe Edit style labels. We will be releasing many more labels very soon! We will have everything from simple solid colors, textured colors and images, vintage style amps and stomp boxes to full on crazy graphics!
Hopefully everyone can find a style they like!
Stay tuned!!

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Here is a sample of custom labels that will be available very soon. These are the axe edit sets compliments of M@ at FAS.
This is only a small percentage of what will be available.
As you can see it has a separate text box available for scene numbers and looper functions. Everything down to the main text is completely custom. You choose what you want.
And YES!!! Glow will be an option.

And....these labels are thick as hell. Almost 1.4mm thick. Most if that being magnet.

What do you think???
myhe4a8e.jpg
zamuma8a.jpg

Not sure if anyone else said this but...

me likey

They look fine. What parts of the label will glow on the glow versions (not pictured). Just the white portions of the labels?

We're working on a few options and will stick with what looks best. We were going to try a full glowing image but it was a little too distracting.

Sweet labels! With V3 of the MFC coming any day now, we new MFC owners are going to be DYING for labels. Since Sukh is out of commission, you are perfectly positioned to hit the market at a great time as all the other label companies products look kind of meh. So we can send our own images/graphics for labels? What are the DPI resolution and size requirements/limitations? Get that Wordpress expert going pronto...take my money :)

And I am sure it will be any week now so hang tight Fractalites ... we're almost home! ;)

Last edited:
As far as custom images go we can add your own image to the label but cannot add stock photos of actual products due to copyright issues. So we can't take a picture of you're favorite fender amp and put it in the label. But we can add your band photos or something for example.

We're working on a few options and will stick with what looks best. We were going to try a full glowing image but it was a little too distracting.

Well played Sir ... well played! ;)

Keep us posted on website status and/or alternative ability to order.

At $40 - I'll order a set right away and then reorder the glow versions when they become available.

I've gotta give credit to sukh for his glow labels. It's definitely not an easy task to make a quality glow product. There are a lot of glow products on the market that don't last or that fade quickly. We are not going to release a glow label until we are sure it's the right quality. We are doing tons of R&D and have many options but are running rigorous tests.

As far as custom images go we can add your own image to the label but cannot add stock photos of actual products due to copyright issues. So we can't take a picture of you're favorite fender amp and put it in the label. But we can add your band photos or something for example.

Cool, it would be my own stuff. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom