New MFC-101 Custom Labels. COMING SOON

FYI
We will Also be offering custom fit adhesive backed clear vinyl screen protectors for both the axe screen and the mfc screen.
They leave zero residue when removing.

Oh sweet! Now I can finally remove the original clear plastic (both MFCs and one Axe still have it)! :lol

The axe II screen protectors should be available the week after next. The mfc screen protector around 1-2 weeks after that.

These photos show a bunch of our pedal/amp labels
There are many more too choose from on top of this.

saza7eme.jpg
6e2aza4e.jpg

Seems nice, please don't overprice the labels as others so let me be a customer :)

Right now it's looking like our standard set of 21 labels will be $39.99 + $6.50 shipping CONUS.
We will be shipping internationally as well, and will post those shipping costs soon too.

We definitely want you as a customer!!

Our standard set consists of 17 Main Function labels and 4 Control/Edit Function labels, and allows you to completely customize the set. You'll be able to pick Image/Color, Text, as well as Scene # and Looper Icon if you want to. You will also be able to supply us with a non-copyrighted image if you prefer to use your band's logo or something.

We haven't nailed down pricing on the Glow In The Dark option yet, but getting close. Finishing up R&D to make sure it's perfect.

Website has been making progress too and we are getting much closer to going live. We will keep everyone posted!

Sent from my iPhone

Just a thought, but for those of us that have already purchased labels that don't have the glow option maybe you could make just the white worded portion available. It would be nice to be able to get custom ones that go right over an existing magnetic label (as long as the magnets aren't opposite poles) to utilize the glow option. Does that make sense? Or, of possible, maybe just a clear glow strip we could stick on?

Just a thought, but for those of us that have already purchased labels that don't have the glow option maybe you could make just the white worded portion available. It would be nice to be able to get custom ones that go right over an existing magnetic label (as long as the magnets aren't opposite poles) to utilize the glow option. Does that make sense? Or, of possible, maybe just a clear glow strip we could stick on?

Our labels are a 1pc. design. That's something down the road we could look at, but couldn't really offer that option at this point.
Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone

I figured they were. Just thought you could consider making an option for users to combine the glow option with other labels too. Thanks.

Really, if Glow in the dark and shipping the europe will be reasonably priced, I totally will get at least 2 sets I guess ( I have friends ! :devilish: )

Really, if Glow in the dark and shipping the europe will be reasonably priced, I totally will get at least 2 sets I guess ( I have friends ! :devilish: )

$39.99 for a full set of 21 labels is a killer deal. Also, remember this includes custom text, looper functions if you choose as well as scene selections.

Were going to do our best to keep the international shipping charges as low as possible but shipping seems to have gotten pricey over the last year. Even domestic

... put me on the List for GLOW IN THE DARK Labels!!!
I really need them Glow because our Stage Light is not very bright ;-)

Last edited:
Watching this thread as I need new labels, and Sukh isn't back yet. I had to take off my old ones to get some work done on my MFC. (Had 3 buttons go out). I also have roadrunners ext.

Back
Top Bottom