New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

firmware 13.02 is setting the master chorus depth in the quad multidelay to 0%, which is making some presets sound a bit weird. i've asked cliff to make the default for this parameter = 50%., which sounds right to me. anyway, if a preset sounds "ringy", or a bit "flat", check it out.

i haven't got time to go through them all now, but i'll post a list of affected presets here tomorrow

Last edited:
here's the list of affected presets -
canyon guitar
echoes from god
far horizons
80's clean
harmony guitar
ambient saw

also these multidelay blocks -
quadchorus
filtered mod band delay
holdsworth clean + swell (all four)
md chorus
pealing bells
quad chorus
quad chorus 2
series rhythm
ya ya delay

if you're not using any of these, you can wait until there's a new firmware, because i think the default will be updated to a new value.

i'll keep an eye on it. if i need to upload tweaked versions, i will do.

You re genius , will download it
Thanks for your work ,
Your presets give me all the atmospheric , ambiant feel I ever dream of
Thanks Simeon

Are these available in FM3 format? If not, would anyone be willing to convert them to FM3 format? Thanks!

Oh for the love of God I haven't even gotten through the Austin Gold Pack yet...... Who needs a wife anyway?

I stand corrected. I previously downloaded the files for the AFX2 not the AFX3. Presets & blocks are now converting smoothly with FracTool.

Question: are all of the individual Blocks in the Blocks folders included in the presets? Or are they standalone/unique Blocks?

Back
Top Bottom