New Liquid-Foot Controllers

Jeff seems so nervous in hes videos..

I hope they will be avaidable soon and that Liquid foot (Famc, Inc) will over come the issues it previously had..

I like the displays above the buttons. That could be very useful. On the other hand, it's really only three more buttons than the LF Jr. Without going to the effort of mapping IAs for each preset, I'll deal with a bigger controller so I can have more buttons. My presets change too often for me to make that commitment.

At first I was really hooked on this display for every button idea, but when I think about it now, I realize there's no time to read labels when you are actually playing. I think color leds are just fine and gives a quick information at a glance.

At first I was really hooked on this display for every button idea, but when I think about it now, I realize there's no time to read labels when you are actually playing. I think color leds are just fine and gives a quick information at a glance.

Same here! The LF12 is looking good!

I have to admit that I really want one!!

Does anyone have an idea if Famc Inc is just Jeff, or does he have someone else to help him out?

Jeff seems so nervous in hes videos..

I hope they will be avaidable soon and that Liquid foot (Famc, Inc) will over come the issues it previously had..

Sadly,
It's been my experience in the last month and a half that support isn't any better. Fortunately, heritage has decided to replace my liquidfoot pro. MFC here I come.

Support's been really spotty of late, but Jeff's been sick. I have an LF+ 12+, and I am not sure if I'm going to keep it. It is a VERY powerful device. Lots and lots of stuff under the hood that could all sorts of amazing things. But, the software is buggy as all get out, and the unit itself has a big drawback, at least for a 52 year old guy like me: the labels look great on youtube, but that's close-up. Down there on the floor, 5 feet from my eyes, they are often HARD TO READ! The PRINTED labels that I put on my LF Pro are easier to read than the fancy lit displays.

Basically I LOVE the idea of the LF12+, but perhaps the implementation was a little rushed. I am on the 'bleeding edge' with this product, exacerbated by the fact that jeff's been kinda MIA of late due to illness (doubtless brought on by working his ass off). I was ecstatic before I got the unit, but now.... not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom