New Kiesel Vader... New Tune

Such a tease! Can't say I'm a big fan of headless guitars, but Kiesel does make some pretty awesome instruments. Had them on my radar for a while to itch my guitar GAS. What do you think of the Kiesel Lithium pickups?

OK sorry for the late post of the pics.... ;)

Its a Vader V6 in Raw Tone with a Black Limba body, 27' scale, zebrawood fretboard, jumbo stainless steel frets and a maple/zebrawood neck.

Got it for a steal on reverb.

As for the Lithium pickups.... Not a fan.
They are very shrill. I had to make very specific patches on the AxeFX to tame the high end. They will be coming out soon that is for sure.

IMG_2609_zps0keopspl.jpg

IMG_2612_zps7vvo4yml.jpg

IMG_2613_zpsgc661cwb.jpg

Nice. That blank limba looks awesome. I like the raw tone texture too. Yeah I've seen mixed reviews on the Lithiums.

Yeah so far I'm not a fan. Not sure what to replace them with.
Should I go for the trusty ol duncan 59/jb or opt for some BKP's

Awesome! Narsh I've been listening to your soundcloud for a few years now I think. Your playing is pro level in my opinion. And the volume of material you put out is amazing. Glad to see you have an Axe now. If I remember right you started with an 11rack? Maybe you have multiple units?

You really should put out an album. You have about 5 albums worth of material :)

Awesome! Narsh I've been listening to your soundcloud for a few years now I think. Your playing is pro level in my opinion. And the volume of material you put out is amazing. Glad to see you have an Axe now. If I remember right you started with an 11rack? Maybe you have multiple units?

You really should put out an album. You have about 5 albums worth of material :)
Thanks for that man, really appreciate the compliment. Yeah I did start up with the 11r then a pod hs pro X then both with IRs. Never got the quality I'm getting now with such little effort.
I did put out an album on my band amp page but I'm planning to do another one this year now that I have the tone I've been looking for.

Glad to hear that. Can you please post a link to where we can buy the first one? And of course announce the new one here so we know.

Back
Top Bottom