New Guy with Ultra

egynd

Hi guys. Just got my Axe Fx Ultra used here , and I love it! its so amazing , and i really love the sounds i get from it :)

But I was about to check out the Axe Fx wiki to learn something from the tiips and tricks page.. But its not there anymore.. is it deleted or just down for the moment?
I could really use the wiki to get more in depth with the Axe, is there any other place that`s good to check out ?

-Joakim

thanks :) yeah i guess there was something wrong with my browser.

I hope i can learn it , cause it seems really like a grat machine if you know how to use it

it must be down again , cause each time i try to go in on the wiki , the page shows this :
Warning: require_once(/home/wikifrac/public_html/extensions/ConfirmAccount/SpecialConfirmAccount.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wikifrac/public_html/LocalSettings.php on line 144

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/wikifrac/public_html/extensions/ConfirmAccount/SpecialConfirmAccount.php' (include_path='/home/wikifrac/public_html:/home/wikifrac/public_html/includes:/home/wikifrac/public_html/languages:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wikifrac/public_html/LocalSettings.php on line 144

Is there something wrong with my browser or is there some bug ?

Okay, I've changed something. Empty your cache and try again.

PS In Safari no problems.

Back
Top Bottom