New Fractal product coming!!

Nope, it's not a game when you know you are speaking to many long time fractal users and also the new ones. 25 pages of waffle ideas? Really? That's constructive and good for presenting a new product?
I've never seen Fractal "pre-disclose" a product in my time here.

And to be fair, Cliff mentioned it casually on another forum (in regards to another question), not here...

Nobody is "presenting" anything.

And to be fair, Cliff mentioned it casually on another forum (in regards to another question), not here...

Yes he did he posted an actual
Picture of of an AX8 a year prior to release. With the title
“I ‘m just going to leave this here

Nobody is "presenting" anything

One too many whiskies and the excitement got the better of him?

If so, he is human after all!!

I never said they disclosed any products before(I also forgot about the AX8) All I meant to say and still do, why this ridiculous guessing game? That's rhetorical btw. And I do understand it's something they would like to keep to themselves, not specifically from us, but from competition, I get that.
The only fractal fx product I have ever passed on and not purchased was the FX8 and the AXEFXIII's. I am hoping it is something I might want. would be nice to know.....
Since I have the FM3 mkII Turbo and the FM9 for me it would be a smaller FM pedal.......I would buy it no doubt!
Also, it may be NOTHING at all!

I never said they disclosed any products before(I also forgot about the AX8) All I meant to say and still do, why this ridiculous guessing game? That's rhetorical btw. And I do understand it's something they would like to keep to themselves, not specifically from us, but from competition, I get that.
The only fractal fx product I have ever passed on and not purchased was the FX8 and the AXEFXIII's. I am hoping it is something I might want. would be nice to know.....
Since I have the FM3 mkII Turbo and the FM9 for me it would be a smaller FM pedal.......I would buy it no doubt!
Also, it may be NOTHING at all!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/new-fractal-product-coming.207160/watch

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/tic-ignore/ignore?content_type=thread&content_id=207160

Back
Top Bottom