• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? New firmware ASIO drivers

hnrichardc

The new firmware, I have tried it with a few different programs on my PC....Cubase Elements works perfectly, as does everything else i tried. I am unable to get it working in Ableton Live however. Just thought I'd mention it....

BryantP

Administrator
The new firmware, I have tried it with a few different programs on my PC....Cubase Elements works perfectly, as does everything else i tried. I am unable to get it working in Ableton Live however. Just thought I'd mention it....
Did 1.05 or a previous release work with Ableton Live?

hnrichardc

Yeah it did work on older firmwate although I didn't record into ableton live when I first got my FM3.... Currently it causes ableton to run very slowly and there is no audio (if I set my ASIO device to FM3).

BryantP

Administrator
Yeah it did work on older firmwate although I didn't record into ableton live when I first got my FM3.... Currently it causes ableton to run very slowly and there is no audio (if I set my ASIO device to FM3).
Can you please check to see if the sample rate in Ableton is set to 48 kHz?

Top Bottom