Not a Bug New firmware ASIO drivers

hnrichardc

The new firmware, I have tried it with a few different programs on my PC....Cubase Elements works perfectly, as does everything else i tried. I am unable to get it working in Ableton Live however. Just thought I'd mention it....

The new firmware, I have tried it with a few different programs on my PC....Cubase Elements works perfectly, as does everything else i tried. I am unable to get it working in Ableton Live however. Just thought I'd mention it....
Did 1.05 or a previous release work with Ableton Live?

Yeah it did work on older firmwate although I didn't record into ableton live when I first got my FM3.... Currently it causes ableton to run very slowly and there is no audio (if I set my ASIO device to FM3).

Yeah it did work on older firmwate although I didn't record into ableton live when I first got my FM3.... Currently it causes ableton to run very slowly and there is no audio (if I set my ASIO device to FM3).
Can you please check to see if the sample rate in Ableton is set to 48 kHz?

Sorry for the slow response, I've not been very well. Yes I always set my DAW(cubase, ableton) to 48khz..... My audio interface (Behringer xr18 mixer) only runs at this sample rate, so I only always set it to this.

Hey there, I've managed to get ableton to work okay with the FM3 asio drivers, I made sure everything was up to date....the problem I was having and have is that if I change the buffer size while I am using the FM3 as an audio device, then the FM3 no longer works as an audio device in windows - no sound at all, unless I totally disconnect or reboot it. I am using windows 10 home, ASUS prime b450 AMD motherboard (if that makes a difference).

BTW blown away by the sound quality of the FM3 modelling and FX...!!!

Back
Top Bottom