New Factory Presets???

Dr Git

Inspired
Is the Dec 2015 presets still the current ones on new units shipped ? If not are there going to be updated any time soon?

Is the Dec 2015 presets still the current ones on new units shipped ? If not are there going to be updated any time soon?

Doesn't happened too often. really only when absolutely needed has been my experience since I have been here. But they are updated by the FW each time. AFAIK

Doesn't happened too often. really only when absolutely needed has been my experience since I have been here. But they are updated by the FW each time. AFAIK

Thanks. I didn't think they did but thought being a newer unit they might add a few past favorites. Cheers

Thanks guys, i'm a lazy guitarist in my older years. I just use the presets. I'll be super stoked when they update them. Thanks all for the info and have a nice Thanksgiving

Thanks guys, i'm a lazy guitarist in my older years. I just use the presets. I'll be super stoked when they update them. Thanks all for the info and have a nice Thanksgiving

Well I am in that same boat and have been since April 2009...same time. Nev er understand when I hear people talk about how the presets aren't usable even if tweaked. I have been playing for over 25+ years. No way they aren't usable with some tweaking. Of course someone will now post and say well for me they aren't.
I mean I can understand having an amp & cab and saying well this isn't going to work for me. But with the axe you get a zillion, well almost :)

Guess that's what makes the world go round...... BTW, When I say -tweak, I usually mute everything but the amp\cab and go from there. Then I add a volume block and start tweaking and adding or removing fx blocks or editing the existing ones.. I mean I sometimes end up tweaking only a little and sometimes I end up with a different Cab, delay and reverb.

Back
Top Bottom