New Extreme!

Yes and on Spotify is even worse... but damn.... now I want again a Washburn 4N.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4N-Nuno.png

Yes and on Spotify is even worse... but damn.... now I want again a Washburn 4N.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4N-Nuno.png
The N4 is the guitar I’ve GASSED for the longest. Probably since it was originally released. It’s one of those guitars that I’ve always wanted but sits in that area between “too much money” and I don’t really have a need for.

But MAN are those awesome guitars! Just a straight-out, balls-to-the-wall rock machine!

I like, not exciting but not boring either. Nuno with Marshall? I've seen him live a number of times and man, what a beast player.

The N4 is the guitar I’ve GASSED for the longest. Probably since it was originally released. It’s one of those guitars that I’ve always wanted but sits in that area between “too much money” and I don’t really have a need for.

But MAN are those awesome guitars! Just a straight-out, balls-to-the-wall rock machine!
Feel the same way.

I’ve been on a huge extreme kick lately, I generally like the song. I think the song is proof they can keep up with the “modern metal/rock” genre but Nuno’s solo really gives it that old school extreme feeling.

Boy that verse is very Velvet Revolver.
Yup.

But I do REALLY like the song. Strong release for them.
Nuno absolutely crushes on this tune. And the entire band sounds great! Very very happy to hear this tune come out.

(10 points for anyone who can name the Rhiana song with the same falsetto vocal riff on the chorus)

I picked this up a few months ago and still the 1st one I grab when I go in my music room, absolutely love the simple stripped down nature of it. I wish I still owned my original N4 from 92 or 93 I forget the exact year.

IMG-2019.jpg

Im really digging the new track, can't wait for the whole album to see what they do.

Back
Top Bottom