New Extreme!

I like this! I listened with headphones (Ollo S4x) and my AX7’s a few times with Apple lossless. The cymbals and crash seem low in the mix to me. However, I have decent but not pro equipment.

Last edited:
Honestly, I just heard Wingers new single and it sounds awfully heavy compared to what they used to do. It might not be a band thing and be an engineer/mix thing. To me, wingers new single is in that realm of heavier rock similar to that punchier heavier sound from extremes new single.

Still works here but here's the PDF:
Got it, Thanks!!
It is probably something local. I’m using Safari on an iPad. I had opened it earlier from the link, but didn’t save it. When I go back it still won’t open in Safari from the link. Mobile Safari sometimes gets flakey. Could be privacy and security settings. Although I don’t have anything unusual set. I occasionally have this happen.

Now, I’ll pretend like I could actually play it.🥴

Honestly, I just heard Wingers new single and it sounds awfully heavy compared to what they used to do. It might not be a band thing and be an engineer/mix thing. To me, wingers new single is in that realm of heavier rock similar to that punchier heavier sound from extremes new single.
I really liked both , I felt both sounded true enough to the core Stylebut they had updated the sound enough that I was not thinking this sounds like 80s hair metal
The Winger was a surprise the chorus IMO is stellar in that one
To short a solo but in the interviews
Kip has addressed that saying it’s a guitar heavy record and Reb does what Reb does best throughout

I'll take a listen later. Listened again two days ago and compared to the new Winger single (Proud Desperado) and unfortunately, this one has a great mix and Extreme single not....

I updated the Rise solo PDFs above based on how he picked the arps in the recent Beato interview. Also here's (probably) how he does the similar fill in the second verse, which happens to be the same pick pattern as the first bar of the solo arps and the LH/string pattern of the last 14 notes of the 2nd bar.

riseverse2lick.png

Back
Top Bottom