New Dynamics Control

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Had a chance to dig into v16.02 this evening and am loving the new Dynamics control big time...just a small adjustment up and I like how it adds punch and articulation. I first played with it on the 1987x Jump amp and it really brought out that Marshall 'kick to the head' (using the new freebie IR from FAS)...very lively and feels great indeed. I added small amounts to all my presets (clean to high gain) and I especially like what it adds to the Fendery/mild OD amps. On high gain amps I liked it both ways; smooth rich fatness when down a bit, or a little more in your face when brought up.

I also spent some time with the new Slope control...and that is a control I'm going to play a lot with and explore; another very useful control and feature.

Nice additions...

Last edited:
small amounts of Dynamics yield great tonal results. higher settings sound cool as well, but it gets a little too much for my taste then and it doesn't sound natural anymore. small amounts however bring out the right kinda punch and spank without any tonal colorization. really liking this !

small amounts of Dynamics yield great tonal results. higher settings sound cool as well, but it gets a little too much for my taste then and it doesn't sound natural anymore. small amounts however bring out the right kinda punch and spank without any tonal colorization. really liking this !

That's what I've found as well; just a small amount does amazing things to the tone and feel...this will be a go-to parameter for me most definitely.

Back
Top Bottom