NEW! DynaCab™ Pack: 4x12 Freed Man

I bought the Freed Man pack and it sounds really good. The additional new microphone choices make all the difference.

I hope any new Dyna Cab Packs have the additional microphone choices.

I particularly like these:
Condenser LOL67 based on the ADK™ C-LOL 67
Condenser Munich based on the ADK™ T-FET Munich M7
Ribbon 160 based on the Beyerdynamic™ M160

There are a lot of microphones with Dyna Cab Packs. Is a Firmware update for the hardware planned (Fm9) ?

There are a lot of microphones with Dyna Cab Packs. Is a Firmware update for the hardware planned (Fm9) ?
This isn’t for the FM9, you use these in Cab-lab and then export and IR.

You can’t load these directly into any Fractal hardware unit

Just bought this, have to admit, I am impressed. Great sounding cab and mics! Love the ability to use Fredman technique (two 57's one off axis)...

What is the angle of the off axis 57, does anyone know? I wonder if it is 45 degrees, or the 55 degrees a la Friedman technique.

Can anybody do a short demo of these?
Just use a pre-recorded DI and cycle through some mics with a hi-gain amp / model - hope it's not too much to ask.
I can't find any sample online for this & I'm curious how it sounds.

Can anybody do a short demo of these?
Just use a pre-recorded DI and cycle through some mics with a hi-gain amp / model - hope it's not too much to ask.
I can't find any sample online for this & I'm curious how it sounds.
If you have the latest firmware, it will have the dyna-cab version of this cab. The difference is, the cablab version offers more mics and the ability to create your own custom IR. In this case, you can blend up to 4 different microphones into 1 IR. My favorite is the friedman mic technique of a 57, an off axis 57, then finally a 121 to round it out.

If you have the latest firmware, it will have the dyna-cab version of this cab. The difference is, the cablab version offers more mics and the ability to create your own custom IR. In this case, you can blend up to 4 different microphones into 1 IR. My favorite is the friedman mic technique of a 57, an off axis 57, then finally a 121 to round it out.
I don't have any Fractal products anymore.
Will be back to the ecosystem once the next generation floor modeler drops.

Last edited:
I don't have any Fractal products anymore.
Will be back to the ecosystem once the next generation floor modeler drops.
By that time, it may very well be a completely different thing. Assuming that there will be another genereation other than the FM9 mkii turbo with the large screens.

By that time, it may very well be a completely different thing. Assuming that there will be another genereation other than the FM9 mkii turbo with the large screens.
I could still get the pack for Cab Lab and use with my NAM profiles.
Anyway, will wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom