New Dweezil Zappa Album in the works...

When someone is asking others to pay for something, they need to be perfectly clear about what they are offering........

It says in the written notes "a full Fractal Axe Effects preset library of my signature sounds"

What does he consider his signature sounds? How many presets are we talking about?......10?......100?

Some clarification from Dweezil, or someone possibly in the know from Fractal would be helpful.

I'm sure Dweezil will involve me in assembling the presets. His pedalboard uses 6 or 7 core tones.
Then there are the HUNDREDS of fun experiments we've done... That could get ridiculous, but I'd be sure to "augment" with some of the best ones.
And there will probably be some exploratory stuff on the new album.

I'm sure Dweezil will involve me in assembling the presets. His pedalboard uses 6 or 7 core tones.
Then there are the HUNDREDS of fun experiments we've done... That could get ridiculous, but I'd be sure to "augment" with some of the best ones.
And there will probably be some exploratory stuff on the new album.

Thanks for the reply.......please make sure that his updated Eruption preset (& other VH ones) is included......I will buy if it includes these nuggets as well as his other stuff! Thanks

It is galling to me that when I click on the 'more detail' for the $200.00 Axe-FX Presets deal, there IS NO MORE DETAIL! Yes, a complete list of presets should be there. And, since the majority of people who've seen Dweezil perform have seen him doing Zappa Plays Zappa, I also think that we should know if some, none, or all of the presets he used on the most recent ZPZ tour are in there... $200.00 clams for a total unknown? Ummm.... No.

Hopefully the Dweez doesn't have all his updated presets made for the XL, or he'll miss out on all the potential regular Axe 2 users!

This is FUNtastic!!
I loved the video, and how each of the levels of participation are offered.
This is a great way to connect with fans, IMO.

Love this guy and his music. I'm in!!

One thing we've all seen in his Rig Rundowns, he likes unique/different sounding tones/fx. That is very interesting to me.
If I were at the recent fw I imagine he is, I'd buy it immediately.

Me too and as a noobie with the Axe, i also curious about his patches. I hope i can learn much from a pro like he is...

I asked about this it appears that his pledge date to finish by is april 2015.. The pledge is at 66% I pledged for the record and asked about the settings...
It appears that these are not instant downloads but will all be released when the recording is put out. I would say if he put a list of the settings which will be made available
the rest of the pledge would be met.. But I agree there should be a detailed list presented so we can see what is going to be offered..
I have the axe II not xl and Im on version 13 yet and was told to wait till the bugs were worked out before upgrading... Also it appears he has many many pedals outside of axe
and it would be nice to know if you must have those too or you can get the same sounds without them with what comes with the upgrades...

A list explaining all the presets would be helpful id say to completing his pledge drive... Also if we pledge when do we get the downloads ? in 2014 2015
next week after the riots ?

"Should we just sign it and then see whats in it ala Nancy Pelosi ? "

Back
Top Bottom