New bass rig complete!

Finally got the Mission pedals in and finished the new rig. Now I just need to finish being a MIDIot and program the pedals in. Other than that, she sounds beautiful.

Attachments

• DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 159
Yeah- unless you have a lot of valuable or fragile pedals on there, the hardcase isn't worth the massive weight and size. The MFC looks sturdy enough to not really need the hardcase.

Download my Bass Bright preset in the post I made the other day and follow the notes on the part where I said you can do something awesome with it. You can attach a controller to the wah if you want and control it that way if you want.

DaveAlmighty, I notice you've got the Crown XLS 2000 to power your speakers. How are you powering them? I've looked over the DNA cabinet specs and from what I can gather the 2 way crossover is internal to the cabinet, right? So are you powering the cabinet in bridge-mono for max power output?

The reason I ask is because I got a Crown XLS2500 to power my speakers, which are a pair of 15" co-axial drivers, and using the active crossover mode of the Crown. Thing kicks some serious arse and my neighbors hate me right now. lol

nice rig. highest quality components all around. I'm guessing you're done buying bass amp gear for a while?

Back
Top Bottom