New Axe Fx owner - Youtube clip...

Feared said:
Hey guys, got a Axe fx couple of weeks ago and finally had a chance to make some sounds and work with it(3 days after getting the axe fx my wife gave birth to a boy so I have had a lot to tend to

Congrats! ...and to the boy too

Impressive tone and playing.

Care to give some specifics on the patch?

Hi Feared!

Impressive 1st post. Welcome! And congrats to the boy. Def not the right music for a new born ... :roll: :lol: :twisted:

Enjoy and keep us informed.

Artean said:
Feared said:
Hey guys, got a Axe fx couple of weeks ago and finally had a chance to make some sounds and work with it(3 days after getting the axe fx my wife gave birth to a boy so I have had a lot to tend to

Congrats! ...and to the boy too

Impressive tone and playing.

Care to give some specifics on the patch?

Thanks!
I would post the patches if I only got the midi part to work on my Imac. Apparently I now have an incompatible midi interface :(

Nice to have you here, Ola. :)

Sounds as good as your stuff always do, man.

Oh, and welcome to the forum of course.

/jocke

Hey Ola, glad to have you on board man!!! Big fan of your band and youtube videos. :cool:

And, yes, you will have to participate in the mandatory patch sharing protocol... lol

And shame on me for neglecting to congratulate you on the birth of your son. :?

So, Congratulations on the new baby!!!

biggness said:
Hey Ola, glad to have you on board man!!! Big fan of your band and youtube videos. :cool:

And, yes, you will have to participate in the mandatory patch sharing protocol... lol

Just ordered a M-Audio 2x2 interface. When it arrives I'll share the presets!

Feared said:
biggness said:

Just ordered a M-Audio 2x2 interface. When it arrives I'll share the presets!

Schweetness :twisted:

did you get the anniversary edition? i hear some folks have compatibility issues w/o the anniv vs 2x2 standard. my anniversary edition works great, my uno did not. kick ass tones...and I know a talented picking hand when i see one. you have the goods.

Nice Tonez, Ola!

Tycker dock att 34-36% fler transienter hade behövts för att matcha en Single Rectifier....... :mrgreen:

Great Tones, and great chair.
I have the same one - IKEA rulez^^

btw: which poweramp are you using in your other yt- video in your rehersal room?

Felix said:
Great Tones, and great chair.
I have the same one - IKEA rulez^^

btw: which poweramp are you using in your other yt- video in your rehersal room?

Thanks Felix, I'm using a QSC PLX1602

Just wanted to say that I bought LRA a couple of days ago and I haven't stopped listening to it- awesome work! Just bought the new album too, looking forward to listening to it when I get home.

Also looking forward to the patch(es) when you have time!

And congrats to you and your wife!

Back
Top Bottom