New Axe-Fx II Firmware 5.04b released

I'm feeling so lucky to own a product like this. My birthday and Xmas each come many times a year!!! Thanks so much for the continuous improvement. My playing and my understanding of amplifiers and effects are both improving thanks to your amazing work. Kudos to all involved!

Wow this is sooo great. I've wanted a Legacy model in the Axe ever since I owned one. I still have my gen 1 Legacy combo I can't wait to do some comparisons.

noice. cant wait for that ultra like (smoothing button promised at some point, maybe this willhelp)

Grrrr...AC-30 turned to flat dull and uninspired when I reset the amp.

Hiwatt is Hi-End heavy.

Fenders are going to need a little work, but not much.

Still can't get a good sound out of the Dr Z so far.

Time to start tweaking again. :(

The Marshalls sound great, though.

I know it's all for the sake of progress and I appreciate it. I'm just glad I hadn't gone farther than I had tweaking 5.01 before this one came out.

Cali Leggy ABSOLUTELY smokes. I just dropped it in one of my presets to "try it out" and was instantly floored. Love the sound. Probably going to be a goto amp for lead tones.

Just installed....wish me luck....I'm going in. ;)

Line 6 does not charge for there updates. At least for pod 500 and DT 50.
I think he was thinking of AVID and the 11R. They got my $99; great 'update' because the thing was pretty darn bleak without it.

Grrrr...AC-30 turned to flat dull and uninspired when I reset the amp.

Hiwatt is Hi-End heavy.

Fenders are going to need a little work, but not much.

Still can't get a good sound out of the Dr Z so far.

Time to start tweaking again. :(

The Marshalls sound great, though.

I know it's all for the sake of progress and I appreciate it. I'm just glad I hadn't gone farther than I had tweaking 5.01 before this one came out.

Don't reset the amp then. I'm still using the 4.0 version of Freyette M in 5.01.

Looove IT !!
Carvin Legacy I,sounds like a monster. Good on ...drive at,2,5,7 and even 10 :)
Woow Cliff

Thanx alot

Cali Leggy ABSOLUTELY smokes. I just dropped it in one of my presets to "try it out" and was instantly floored. Love the sound. Probably going to be a goto amp for lead tones.

Back
Top Bottom