New Axe-FX 2 Pricing

Devster

Inspired
Hi Guys,

I'm mulling over spending some $$ on a axe-fx and just checked the new prices direct from the website. The price has been reduced to $2199 incl free shipping.

Since most used units seem to be asking $2000 I think I might go for a new one as there is not enough of a price differential to make buying used attractive.

Just deciding whether to make the leap as its still a lot of coin

Cheers

G

Less than any good guitar amp/head, and you get like 70. You will NEVER regret it once you get truly into it.

Make the leap , the amount of amps and effects you get are well worth it.:encouragement:

I don't think you can go wrong with the axe. It's extremely versatile and you can get some great sounds out of it.

Having been a fan of modelling equipment for many years (most of which were using Line 6 equipment) I can honestly say you'll never regret an Axe-FX 2. By far one of the best musical investments I've ever made.

Really makes you wonder why some people are asking $2600 on Ebay still, and more so, why some people are paying that (which surely can't be much if any cheaper than the new price even if they were buying it to skip dues etc from a new purchase in their own country)

Really makes you wonder why some people are asking $2600 on Ebay still, and more so, why some people are paying that (which surely can't be much if any cheaper than the new price even if they were buying it to skip dues etc from a new purchase in their own country)

Because those sellers ship outside the US/Canada and Fractal does not..

Not sure why you are asking a bunch of fan boys if you should buy the product they love but since you are, well yes you should buy the product. But seriously I've owned almost every hardware and software modeler. Axe-FX II CRUSHES the competition!

I've always had good luck with ebay. As long as they are a reputable seller with a return policy you are probably ok, however I recommend you buy from Fractal. Not only will you get the confidence of a quality product you'll get the warranty and you'll support this wonderful vendor.

Back
Top Bottom