Need your vote to inflict my Axe-Fx on Atlanta - prize entry for your vote

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys - forgive the begging, but I could use your vote in a band face-off deal. We're up against some bands with bigger followings so we're calling on all our social streams for help. If you can go to the link below and vote for the Jonathan Gale Band that would be much appreciated (you don't even have to listen to any tunes if you don't have the time). The winner gets to play at a block party outside the Fox Theater in Atlanta where I'll use my Axe-Fx to slay some classic rock tunes.

To make it more fun for the Axe-Fx community: After you vote, reply back to this thread and I'll randomly choose a winner for a prize pack of some things hanging around my studio shipped free to you (we can decide on it together - for example strings/picks/sample libraries/memorabilia/etc. - approx. $20 value). I'll up the pack if we win. Thanks for the help!

The link: The River’s Acoustic Classics – Pick Your Favorite | www.971theriver.com

JGB FB page: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangaleband

Disclaimer: this is nothing that is affiliated with Fractal - just a personal post in the Lounge.

For a bunch of guys who own an expensive piece of kit, who knew we could be bought off so cheap?

+1 vote.

Done and done. Now your 41%. I think your only musical competition is Sailing to Denver and they only have 1%. Enjoy the gig.

Last edited:
Just came from the ballot box. Done. Good Luck!

C'mon guys... it's a great tune whether it's your flavor or not. Help a brother out before the voting closes :encouragement:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom