Need your vote to inflict my Axe-Fx on Atlanta - prize entry for your vote

It logs IPs no validation seems to be by cookies ..... but I got another vote in from work network at least ;)

I got 7 more computers in my house to vote with... MWA Ha,ha,ha,ha!!

That's interesting...if they get assigned different IPs it could work. You can re-vote every hour or two actually, so sure, keep on at it!

7 computers? How do you have the time to keep them all running? I used to kinda be like that but ran out of patience.

Last edited:
That's interesting...if they get assigned different IPs it could work. You can re-vote every hour or two actually, so sure, keep on at it!

7 computers? How do you have the time to keep them all running? I used to kinda be like that but ran out of patience.

Yes, patience has a lot to do with it, but... My wife has two,(desktop and laptop) my son has his own desktop, I have a dedicated Mac Pro for the Axe, DAW, etc. and a dual boot OS desktop for everything else. Plus I enjoy building them for fun/for sale and have a few of those kicking around. So, no it's not like I'm running them all to deploy my, "Pinky and the Brain" plans for world domination. :lol

BTW: When does the poll close? I looked for it but did not see a closing day.

The voting is over, and we won - so thanks so much for your votes! We're playing at the Fox Theater Block Party in Atlanta tomorrow. Although we're on the acoustic stage, I'm still brining my Axe-Fx and playing electric - you gotta rock.

I went to a random number generator to select a random thread for the winner - and the winner is....

R@ndy from thread #16. Congrats Randy - I'll reach out to you via PM and we'll discuss a prize!

Back
Top Bottom