Need tone patches will Pay

gchirag said:
To make it easier to understand,

I want this,

One set of patches i can use with Axe-Fx in studio, with and without cabs.

One set of patches i can use Axe-fx live which probably will be patches with no cab.

What your asking is something that would be best for you to learn. We can help you - but if I gave you a Metallica patch in all flavors you request, it may not sound the same and I dont want you to be disapointed.

I've tried and failed to get it 100% FRFR (Though I wanna play with Das Metal more as there may well be something there (BTW, anyone know if Das Metal sim uses 6L6 or EL34 power section as the original you can have either apparently?)). Using the Mk C+, comp and peq on the axe in to a Marshall EL34 power amp and 4 x 12 on the other hand nails MOP.

Yeah cab and power amp sections can be turned off globally. Or, you can stick an fxloop in the chain, use your fx send to your power amp and use your FRFR as usual. Axe Fx is cool like that.

Edit:- Forgot to say that if you do that you would need to zero out the 'sag' in the advanced parameters.

What do you mean by that? You're trying to copy metallica tones, but want them to be fresh? I don't get it. You should try the Master of Muppets preset before deciding not to use it.

mortega76 said:
gchirag said:
I need fresh tone patches.

I know i sound stubborn but that's me. :cool:
A stubborn Nigerian... ok. :D

Off topic - I spent the last 3 days in a hotel with 3 tribes from Nigeria. Those peeps know how to PARTY!! :shock:

[ON topic] @ gchirag Have you tried the Master preset? Its a great starting point. #167 is a fresh as it gets!

Could you tell us where you're from?
Perhaps you can get together with someone who's willing to help you out.
That way you'll be learning how to do it and it'll be a lot faster than mailing back and forth.

I'm from the UK.

The truth is that i don't have enough time.

Time is very bad down here especailly for me with no job etc.

I'm very happy to pay money to you guys for building me presets.

It's like in the 80s when we had guys like Jose or the builder of the Soldano amp who use to do mods etc for Marshalls.

I prefer this approach.

Hey I can program a "Mozart" patch for anyone – for free !

…you know that the silence after Mozart, it's still Mozart, right ? My patch uses 11 shunts and nothing else :lol:

… :arrow:

Back
Top Bottom