Need some help/direction...

zionplayer

Inspired
Seems like I saw a while back, in this part of the forum, a really cool stage light that I was interested in and of course didn't bookmark the message. Anybody remember anything like this - was a really cool looking circular black light, with I think 5 flexible arms and at the end of each arm was a LED that could be aimed individually? Help? Have been searching for a couple of hours, no luck...

Is the light something small that is for your pedalboard? I tried looking around here for it and also did a google image search for the forum, but couldn't find anything that appeared as described.

Seems like I saw a while back, in this part of the forum, a really cool stage light that I was interested in and of course didn't bookmark the message. Anybody remember anything like this - was a really cool looking circular black light, with I think 5 flexible arms and at the end of each arm was a LED that could be aimed individually? Help? Have been searching for a couple of hours, no luck...
Amazon product ASIN B017QN1214

Sorry for the lack of info - not a small light, but was for lighting/animating a stage or dance floor. Don't think it was a Chauvet or name brand that I recognize... it also had a video, so I am going to go search YouTube as well. Will check back in if I find it. Thanks for the response tho!

That is so close and has the elements I remember, but it seems like the arms were longer giving it more flexibility in where the lights could aim. This one has everything else tho, including the laser in the center and the ring of leds. I may just buy this one instead of endless searching. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom