Need online tech support

chris alia

it would be so much easier to get things done with a live call and online active support with many of these issues I am STILL having trouble with.:(

Most companies have gone to virtual assistant online support which totally sucks.

I would agree that simply posting a question or issue in the appropriate forum gets a helpful response quickly here at all hours of the day or night, and Cliff chimes in if needed.
Pretty amazing really.

And yes - the Wiki and manual and doing a search is major resource.

Running the Synergy into Axe 3 into poweramp out to cabinets on stage. Question is, How do I create a separate line out/ preset and what should it look like, the made preset.. for recording through my interface and or out to FOH. Thanks:)

Running the Synergy into Axe 3 into poweramp out to cabinets on stage. Question is, How do I create a separate line out/ preset and what should it look like, the made preset.. for recording through my interface and or out to FOH. Thanks:)
Check page 31 in the manual
It’ shows setting up outboard gear and there is an actual picture of what I think is a synergy rack mock up
Unless you want effects only it’s in that chapter as well

Check page 31 in the manual
It’ shows setting up outboard gear and there is an actual picture of what I think is a synergy rack mock up
Unless you want effects only it’s in that chapter as well
As Randalljax said, p. 31 in the manual is the starting point. Section 4 in general is a small cookbook of recipes to set up the modeler to work with different equipment, and you can combine parts in the different setups, as long as you have enough ports.

Poorly implemented online support is worse than no online support IMO. Based on how unimaginably bad my experiences have been over the last 5-10 years, it is pretty clear to me it's too expensive to implement quality online support. For Fractal products, this forum has always guided me to the answer I need.

Back
Top Bottom