Need info about BOSS FV-500H, FV-500L & FS-6

GotMetalBoy

Power User
MusicianFriend.com has a 15% off sale today and I want to replace my converted Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Expression pedals with the BOSS Expression Pedals and also get some Switch pedals.

Is it true that the BOSS FS-6 will not work without a battery?
If I use a TRS cable w/ a BOSS FS-6 and connect it to the A&B jack and the Axe-Fx II PEDAL jack, will I be able to assign the A and B switches to 2 different Parameters or is the PEDAL jack only one switch?

Here is my list of things to get. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or have any recommendations:
2 x FV-500H
Boss FV-500H Mono Volume Pedal | Musician's Friend

2 x FV-500L
Boss FV-500L Stereo Volume Pedal | Musician's Friend

2 x FS-6
Boss FS-6 Footswitch | Musician's Friend

1 x Visual Sound 1 Spot Combo Pack (If I have to power the two FS-6 pedals)
Visual Sound 1 Spot Combo Pack | Musician's Friend

6 x TRS cables

Here is my list of things to get. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or have any recommendations:
2 x FV-500H
Boss FV-500H Mono Volume Pedal | Musician's Friend

2 x FV-500L
Boss FV-500L Stereo Volume Pedal | Musician's Friend

But what are you using any of this for? Just expression pedals? Then why 500V and 500L models? Whether you buy the 500H or 500L makes no difference, the separate expression pedal part of those pedals is the same, a standard expression pedal ~10k ohm potentiometer.

Darryl

I bought the FV-500H and FV-500L just in case I need to use them as volume pedals w/ other devices and wanted to have both, so I have the flexibility to connect them to High or Low impedance devices.

Back
Top Bottom