• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Need Help Restoring Axe FX III from back up

DFauvre

Inspired
Ok, so today I bought the Austin Buddy, 'Brit Rock Royalty' tone pack. Couldn't help myself! 😂

1.As is recommended in the manual for it, I first backed up my Axe FX III, which had a lot of custom Presets I'd created myself and purchased that are very valuable to me. In the Fractal Bot I had to choose a location, all I could chose was a location it pre populated, that was something like /DFauvre, or something like this that appeared to be a location I assumed was related to my iCloud account. It would NOT allow me to for example create a new folder in Documents, and put the back up there.

2. So next, I installed the Brit Rock Royalty tone pack. Doing so, overwrote, numerous custom presets I'd spent days tweaking and creating...ugh!

3. Now I have no idea how to locate the back up file. Any suggestions? Like what would it's name be? It's extension? Something I can search for and is there a standard location on at Mac that it gets saved to?

Thanks!
David

yek

Seriously ...

Page 3 of the Fractal-Bot manual. And section 15 of the Axe-Fx III manual.

Top Bottom