Need hard left-right stereo patch

Holland

Has anyone got an (example) preset for me where my
guitar/cab/delay goes to left channel and phaser/pitch shifter go to right channel?
I need to use two of the four grid lines (i.e. split guitar IN)?
Want to record them at the same time but separate (and not through USB but "analog").
Can't seem to get L/R fully split.
Searched preset Exchange for "dual" and "stereo" but didn't find patch.

Last edited:
Very good question, yes sir.
I too would like to do that;
Put 2 blocks AMP, and that one is heard on the left monitor, and the other amp block to listen for the right monitor.
How can you do that without having to record the guitar 2 times?
I want to hear each amp separately for each monitor, while playing guitar

Two AMP blocks in parallel rows. Set Balance of 1 to left, and 2 to right. Make sure that the blocks following the AMP blocks maintain the panned signal.
Set Output 1 Mode to Stereo, and connect monitors to Out1 Left and Out2 Right.

you don't need to use two amps. just use one amp and cab and then split into two rows after. place all the fx you want to go one way into one of the branches and all the others into the other branch. then go to the patch mixer and use the pan pots there to pan the two rows hard left and right. simples, no?

well forgive me if i'm reading this wrong, but he said "guitar/cab/delay goes to left channel and phaser/pitch shifter go to right channel?". nothing in there about two amps. the only thing i forgot to mention, was that if you just want pitch shifted signal to go opposite to the guitar amp signal, then all you need to do is set the pitch mix to 100%

you expect me to read all the posts in a thread? :)

well i'll answer that question as well - if you want two amps, left and right, use a cab after each amp and pan one left and one right using the balance controls in the cab blocks. :)

So where am I going wrong here?
I made two rows, in upper row amp and cab panned left and out2 to left (mono delay)
lower row amp and cab panned right and out3 panned right
Pitch is mix 100% because I want guitar sound on left channel and pitch (only) on right channel
I got OUT1 and OUT2 on the Axe hardware I/O on stereo
Whatever I do I keep hearing both signals left and right (yes my monitoring IS stereo)

stereo patch-1.jpg

personally, i would set the pan pots in the mixer stage back to zero. i would leave the amps panned centre and just pan the cabs left and right. you will need to set the pitch shifter to stereo input. alternatively, because the pitch shifter is 100% mix, leave the cab on that side panned centre and just pan the pitch shifter to the right. you may have to pan the delay as well, if it's mono

Back
Top Bottom