Need.......and XL!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Need.......an XL!

So the title says it all!
I love my II mk 2 a lot but I'm quickly running out of user slots because of the new Ownhammer V3 IR's.
They just sound so damn good and I'm getting tired of making selections, I'd rather keep them all in my Axe FX...
Anyway, I've had my II for about 2 years now and it's in great condition but at the moment I don't really have any extra cash to spare I'm afraid.
What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
How much do you think I could get/ask for my mk 2 in Holland/Europe?
I'm sure that I am not the only one who has been in this position, what did you guys do?

Thanks! :)

ps: I meant 'an' XL. Can a mod please fix my title? :)

Last edited:
The resale is still great with the II MK II, I'd sell yours and pay the difference for an XL. You'll love having the extra user slots and the ability to upload XL AND non-XL patches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing but cannot justify spending $700 over the MK1 just to have more presets and slots. Waiting for the Axe III...

Yeah it's a tough one!
I could sell it for around 1900 euro's if I'm lucky and buy an XL VAT free from G66.
I would still have to pay around 400 euro's extra to be able to get the XL and I just don't have money for that right now.
Doesn't hurt to dream though ;)
Maybe in the near future.

Last edited:
OCD time ...... if you have every preset slot filled and every User Cab slot filled ..... does it affect the internal memory battery end of life much as compared to having less data stored??

My AFX2 Mk1 is more than gig ready with about 10 presets and around 6 user cabs lol. (I use Matrix GT1000FX and real cabs live) All the other space is empty.

I do of course have backups I could load that have varying amounts of 'more' to experiment with ... but I only load the last one to update firmware on ... then generally back it up again into a firmware version named folder straight after and load my gig version again these days.

Different strokes for different folks I guess .... but I'm prob fine as it is and maybe if a Mk3 comes out someday I might bite.

Back
Top Bottom