Need a little help reloading.

I finally got the firmware v11 update loaded. A technical giant I am not. In the process I lost factory preset #127, Madmans Diary, that I really kind of liked to use. Screen on Ultra just says bypass. How do I get the preset back? As I said I'm a bit technically challenged, being an old guy and such. Any suggestions, input, info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed

If you use AxeEdit, open the Bank A preset file, and load #127. then click Save to new location and pick 127 as your location. Save. Done.

I now have the AxeEdit loaded, but there is nothing in any of the preset files. I downloaded all preset banks from the Fractal page, unzipped, but have no idea how to get them loaded back into the Ultra. Suggestions?

Ed

Click the Source button on left side of AxeEdit.. select Bank. AxeEdit should have installed the factory banks under a banks folder, so navigate to them and select Bank A.syx. [or you can navigate to where you downloaded the factory banks. They are in a zip file and will need to be extracted before use). That should load the bank. Go to preset #127 (use yellow drop-down arrow).. should pull it up in editor.

Note: your OS will determine where AxeEdit installed the preset banks, but should be under Standard or Ultra directories.

Thanks sOc9 for the help. Having no luck so far, but will keep after it till I get it back up. All the other presets seem to be fine, just can't seem to get 127 to come back for Madmans Diary. I do appreciate the help and info. though. Technically challenged more than I thought I suppose.

Ed

No luck, Can get it to show in AxeEdit, but not transfer to hardware. Any suggestions appreciated. Sent email to Fractal, but no response as of yet.
Thanks in advance,
Ed

Back
Top Bottom