• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Need a "Let's Dance" by Bowie, Delay/Reverb block. Help!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
For the lead guitar? Doesn't sound like anything special to me. Wide room reverb.

zionplayer

Inspired
Only way I could get it to my satisfaction was to have two Ten Tap delays in parallel, and I use my second EV_2 pedal to control input to the long delay : 0 input until just before the last downbeat/last chord of each phrase... works like a charm, but is some tap dancing. Would love it if someone could automate that somehow...

I am pretty sure it is two takes on the recording. See Scene 2 on the preset, and you will have to update Cab block - I use York Audio IR's so they are not included of course. Scene 5 is my lead Scene - and the reason for the additional Delay block.. not really necessary but I have an FX III and can, so why not!

Attachments

• Lets Dance.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom