Need a "Let's Dance" by Bowie, Delay/Reverb block. Help!

For the lead guitar? Doesn't sound like anything special to me. Wide room reverb.

Only way I could get it to my satisfaction was to have two Ten Tap delays in parallel, and I use my second EV_2 pedal to control input to the long delay : 0 input until just before the last downbeat/last chord of each phrase... works like a charm, but is some tap dancing. Would love it if someone could automate that somehow...

I am pretty sure it is two takes on the recording. See Scene 2 on the preset, and you will have to update Cab block - I use York Audio IR's so they are not included of course. Scene 5 is my lead Scene - and the reason for the additional Delay block.. not really necessary but I have an FX III and can, so why not!

Attachments

• Lets Dance.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 39
Only way I could get it to my satisfaction was to have two Ten Tap delays in parallel, and I use my second EV_2 pedal to control input to the long delay : 0 input until just before the last downbeat/last chord of each phrase... works like a charm, but is some tap dancing. Would love it if someone could automate that somehow...

I am pretty sure it is two takes on the recording. See Scene 2 on the preset, and you will have to update Cab block - I use York Audio IR's so they are not included of course. Scene 5 is my lead Scene - and the reason for the additional Delay block.. not really necessary but I have an FX III and can, so why not!
Thanks for the assistant....I did add a Speaker block to this but still no output...I do not have my EV2 pedal to control the input, could this be the issue...I have no output....thanks R

Thanks for the assistant....I did add a Speaker block to this but still no output...I do not have my EV2 pedal to control the input, could this be the issue...I have no output....thanks R
I always have my EV1 control my (global block) volume block "Volume" so that could also be it... maybe bypass Volume block or remove the controller if you don't have one assigned, see if that gives you output.

BTW - for my pedals I still use "External 1" and "External 2" instead of "Pedal 1" or 2, or "FC X Pedal 1" or 2... seems to make sharing presets easier.

Back
Top Bottom