Need a few Axe FX 2 presets converted to AX8 format

anhen

Hi guys

Just obtained the AX8. Im not an owner of a Axe FX2 anymore but have a few (3 or 4) 5 scene presets i would like to rescue and a single acoustic 5 scene preset.

Anyone owning a Axe FX2 that would care to help me ? Dont mind paying a few bucks for the service.

Im confident its a few minutes work for a guy who owns both machines.

Hi NeoSound

Thats fantastic! Its some presets that i obtained about 10 months ago, i didn't pay for them as they where free, i assume its no harm posting them here. They are all in the attached file. What i need is all the 5 scene presets. In the list they appear as "preset name - 5 scene" as i remember. Also there is a Acoustic preset, think its preset nr. 1 or 2 or both.

Attached is the file containing a lot of preset, but i only need the ones mentioned. I dont know how much of a work it is?

As mentioned I gladly donate some bucks through paypal.

If you need my mail address please tell me.

With Ctrl+B command is a simple task!
I don't have my machine here right now but I extracted the single presets of your bank with AxeFXBankMgr utility from AlGrenadine user, looking to the file names I have 5 candidates:
001 - $Acoustic simulator 4.syx
020 - Boulevard of br. sce.syx
034 - bComfortably numb sc.syx
051 - 5Sultans of swing SC.syx
121 - AtmoSynth lead 5 sce.syx
Are this preset names familiar to you? Confirm this will make the task even easier

Hmm somethng is wrong. I will use the tool you mentioned and find the presets and list them here. Hold on!

just wrote the author of the 5 scenes presets, hope he is able to mail them to me, at least the original versions. Please dont continue on the file uploadet before.

Im very glad you guys are able to help me, please let me get back to you with the specific files.
Thanks.

Hi guys

Found a couple of Axe Fx 2 presets that I need converted to AX8, promised that I would return to this matter when i found the correct files. For now I would be extremely happy if someone could help me out with these two:

Attachments

• acoustic 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 33
  • acoustic 1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
'Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Here you go. Each preset contained a Tonematch block, which I exported as a cab and included with the blocks. Each zip also has a screenshot of the preset layout.
-
Austin

Attachments

• Acoustic simulator 4.zip
    68.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Variax acoustic.zip
    61.5 KB · Views: 51
Ah, these are my Axe-Fx II presets ! I'll convert them to AX8 soon. My AX8 has just landed in Mauritius and I need to pick it up at the parcel post

Ahh sorry fremen, I got those from a friend last year. If it somehow violates any regulations please let me know.
Got these acoustic presets from a friend last spring. Will buy your AX8 presets indeed, I heard they sound good! :)

Ahh sorry fremen, I got those from a friend last year. If it somehow violates any regulations please let me know.
Got these acoustic presets from a friend last spring. Will buy your AX8 presets indeed, I heard they sound good! :)
hey, no problem, specially if they are from an older firmware :) I started selling my presets on Quantum 2.0 only

Ahh OK, suddenly I felt I was a very rude guy abusing other peoples good work.

Please advertise when your AX8 presets er there, happy to buy!

no need to feel that way dude :)
They will be ready in April I hope. I'm quite busy with other things and won't be able to start using the AX8 immediately

If it isn't hijacking the thread, I have a couple presets that I really need converted (already sold my AXE II). They are my main presets and the Landau one does use the Quad Chorus so I imagine that block can't be changed over. Thanks in advance if you can do it.

Attachments

• RHYTHM.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Landau.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom