Neal Schon's 2011 Rig

G-Man Music

Experienced
Here's a run down of Neal's rig that features 2 Ultras. He starts talking about it around 4:00(Hopefully Premier Guitar will do a better video interview than this)
So those of you with II envey or feel your Ultra/standard isn't good enough, just remember guys like Neal are still digging it.

rebecca dierks...

to the rescue! that was pretty lame...not a big talker the tech...but it seems people
are more willing to "dish out the goods" to rebecca from premier guitar! I think I like her
interview vids better than anyone else's...always seems to ask the question I am thinking!

It's funny how sometimes my brain doesn't work properly. I'm watching this video and looking at Neal's guitars and I'm like, those aren't Alex Lifeson's guitars... What the heck. I got Neal and Alex confused.

Also, eeeeewwwww!!! Nady power amps?!? What's up with that? Am I missing something here? Has Nady put out a quality piece of gear that I am unaware of?

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

it is funny what Neal Schon uses...I remember seeing a picture of his pedalboard and it was all Boss pedals...it looked like they had provided
him with the same setup they used to use at guitar center to demo every single one of their pedals....he still sounded great though...proving that
tone is not in the feet or what is at your feet....wha?

Back
Top Bottom