NASA intruige and the mother of all Conspiracies?

Still no idea what this thread is about, but apparently there are aliens involved.
A NASA scientist made a statement to the effect of “when or if we announce that we have proof of life on Mars, the world will not be prepared for it”:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/us/nasa-life-on-mars-jim-green-scn-trnd/index.html

Now a former NASA scientist who was part of the Viking Mars rover mission claims that they found life on Mars in the 70s:
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/10/15/us/nasa-life-on-mars-intl-hnk-scli/index.html?r=https://duckduckgo.com/

To be clear I think we are talking microbial life at most, if anything comes of this at all.

A NASA scientist made a statement to the effect of “when or if we announce that we have proof of life on Mars, the world will not be prepared for it”:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/us/nasa-life-on-mars-jim-green-scn-trnd/index.html

Now a former NASA scientist who was part of the Viking Mars rover mission claims that they found life on Mars in the 70s:
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/10/15/us/nasa-life-on-mars-intl-hnk-scli/index.html?r=https://duckduckgo.com/

To be clear I think we are talking microbial life at most, if anything comes of this at all.
I’m prepared for it. I’ve seen enough alien movies to know that nuking them from space is clearly the safest option.

It has something to do with another highly civilized alien culture that is billions of years old. One capable of at a minimum of traveling light speed. The have an entire space network of solar systems. The are energy harvesters.
And the travel to stars with ships larger than Jupiter, and harvest thier suns. It's been going on now for some time. It's going on now. And as energy is harvested, as thate suns energy it is replenished from the core it gives off an exothermic radients and heat.
Which the reasons for global warming and ozone depletion. Mars apparently was a planetary outpost. That at one point had an atmosphere but was lost due to the suns exothermic conditions from energy harvesting side effects.

And then our planet. They believe it's all connected now but are far from determining how. We have at this point been able to intercept communications, but have no ability to read them... but thier working on it. Thry are also planning sending signals in return.. and they are even looking towards Allan Holdsworth apparantly.
They have many people looking at many different topics.. not just NASA...etc.. the world governments are all involved. Trying to determine if there is a connection to radiation exposure and rage... if there is a reason why everyone is having a bad day.

It has something to do with another highly civilized alien culture that is billions of years old. One capable of at a minimum of traveling light speed. The have an entire space network of solar systems. The are energy harvesters.
And the travel to stars with ships larger than Jupiter, and harvest thier suns. It's been going on now for some time. It's going on now. And as energy is harvested, as thate suns energy it is replenished from the core it gives off an exothermic radients and heat.
Which the reasons for global warming and ozone depletion. Mars apparently was a planetary outpost. That at one point had an atmosphere but was lost due to the suns exothermic conditions from energy harvesting side effects.

And then our planet. They believe it's all connected now but are far from determining how. We have at this point been able to intercept communications, but have no ability to read them... but thier working on it. Thry are also planning sending signals in return.. and they are even looking towards Allan Holdsworth apparantly.
They have many people looking at many different topics.. not just NASA...etc.. the world governments are all involved. Trying to determine if there is a connection to radiation exposure and rage... if there is a reason why everyone is having a bad day.
What movie script was that from?

Thanks for clearing that up. For a second, I thought, great, gas is going to go up for sure.

not a movie... yet.
when it comes to conspiracies and youtube enthusiasts feeding of facts and fictions.. there's a lot of ideas so strange they begin to scare you.
I'm just filling you in on some of the rhetoric.. that I've heard... about the OP

I also have a neighbor that's been unfortunately keeping me posted and I'm just too nice.
He attend group meeting several times a week with a group of people from his congregation.. who have been preparing... and following developments from the internet's, tv, and scientific community.
Every Monday night when I take out the garbage I see him outside with binoculars.. he claims the stars in the sky no longer behave in the same manor as they once did.. since he has been a hobby astronomer since childhood. Now they move... not in the context of orbital and planetary rotation.. but just slightly dancing in place.. going up down right left making loops or jags.... which is being caused by these radiant emissions and our atmosphere. I've suggested it was his old eyeballs, binoculars and unsteadiness but he insists being 76 has no bearing on that... and was able to find another way to convince me. And now that he showed me how to line up a star with a stationary point... I'm trying to convince myself that I might be getting tired eyeballs too. I even tried to convince him it could be tv, satellite, radio waves or just the bending of light in our atmosphere full of carbon... but he insists it's the energy harvesters.. if you have any movie connections.. I'll hook the writers up with this guy. I want to watch this movie too

Last edited:
I also have a neighbor that's been unfortunately keeping me posted and I'm just too nice.
He attend group meeting several times a week with a group of people from his congregation.. who have been preparing... and following developments from the internet's, tv, and scientific community.
Every Monday night when I take out the garbage I see him outside with binoculars.. he claims the stars in the sky no longer behave in the same manor as they once did.. since he has been a hobby astronomer since childhood. Now they move... not in the context of orbital and planetary rotation.. but just slightly dancing in place.. going up down right left making loops or jags.... which is being caused by these radiant emissions and our atmosphere. I've suggested it was his old eyeballs, binoculars and unsteadiness but he insists being 76 has no bearing on that... and was able to find another way to convince me. And now that he showed me how to line up a star with a stationary point... I'm trying to convince myself that I might be getting tired eyeballs too. I even tried to convince him it could be tv, satellite, radio waves or just the bending of light in our atmosphere... but he insists it's the energy harvesters.. if you have any movie connections.. I'll hook the writers up with this guy. I want to watch this movie too
Awesome! Do me favor, ask him about the chem trails?!

... just slightly dancing in place.. going up down right left making loops or jags....
I think that's called "twinkle twinkle little star". Which they've done forever ;-)

Other than that, I was gonna ask if you're actually Arthur C Clarke reincarnated! :D

Then why haven't we observed this? Why aren't the stars dying out one after the other if this has been going on for billions of years. What you're talking about is a Kardashev type III civilization, one that can control energy at the scale of the entire galaxy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

And please don't say things like its a conspiracy, because the bigger a conspiracy is, the more likely some of its members will start to talk. It's human nature.

More like just plain solar winds blasting away the atmosphere of Mars, because it doesn't have a strong magnetic field like Earth has. Without our magnetic field Earth would be as dry and barren as Mars is. But I reckon that if Mars was the aliens base in the solar system we have little to fear, as even with an atmosphere Mars gets far less sunlight then Earth does. Earth is 149.000.000 km from the sun, Mars is 227.900.000 km. Venus is a lot closer then Earth at 108.200.00 km and its atmosphere is a runaway pressure furnace. Clearly the closer you are to the sun, the hotter it will get, and at Mars distance you only get half the sunlight. If it had an Earth like atmosphere it would probably have an average surface temperature of -40ºC compared to Earth's 15ºC .

https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/12556/if-mars-had-more-atmosphere-how-warm-would-it-be

Apparently these aliens like it really really cold. Maybe we should concentrate our defenses at the poles?

On a sidenote, if we really want to terraform another planet to become more habitable to us, Venus is probably a far better candidate then Mars, as it actually has an atmosphere. We could live there right now if we wanted too, if we're willing to live in the upper atmosphere where the pressure is Earth like. But since Venus barely gets any attention in the popular media it's not wonder that Mars is always the Alien base in conspiracy thinking land.

Why is everything always connected in conspiracy theories? That would make it the biggest conspiracy in existence and it would be out in the open within months. People LOVE to talk, remember?

Based on the past movies I'd say its about on level with the crap that Disney is trying to paddle to us as Star Wars movies.

Every Monday night when I take out the garbage I see him outside with binoculars.. he claims the stars in the sky no longer behave in the same manor as they once did.. since he has been a hobby astronomer since childhood. Now they move... not in the context of orbital and planetary rotation.. but just slightly dancing in place.. going up down right left making loops or jags.... which is being caused by these radiant emissions and our atmosphere. I've suggested it was his old eyeballs, binoculars and unsteadiness but he insists being 76 has no bearing on that... and was able to find another way to convince me. And now that he showed me how to line up a star with a stationary point... I'm trying to convince myself that I might be getting tired eyeballs too. I even tried to convince him it could be tv, satellite, radio waves or just the bending of light in our atmosphere full of carbon... but he insists it's the energy harvesters.. if you have any movie connections.. I'll hook the writers up with this guy. I want to watch this movie too

That was my original question to him.... if he was referring to Planet X ( Nibiru )... answer no.
It's about aliens.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Nibiru as well. 😄 Planets that don't show up on telescopes even though they move through the solar system faster then our fastest probe ever, New Horizons, which took 9 years to reach Pluto. It does explain the alien's obsession with bases on a cold planet like Mars though. In the outer solar system it gets cold as f***. Absolute zero cold. If you live on a planet like that then obviously -40C on Mars is a summer's breeze by comparison. And also planet X? What happened to planet IX? We only got 8 right now. And some minor stuff.

And I know you're just quoting from your crazy neighbor, BVG. :wink:

I've heard of super nova.. and we have several known images of super nova... which is amazing in itself.. that we have images...more than one.

Kardashev... so then you understand it's not something I could have made up... I'm just regurgitating these things.

Impossible secrets and conspiracy theories...
UFO's and experimental military aircraft.. large number of folks seem to be able to keep secrets. Probably drone technology and unmanned aircraft are responsible for the most recent UFO accounts.

Venus is better than Mars.. I have no clue. I can only observe the ideas of Elon Musk for example.. is working on 4 identical prototypes and the urgency to launch this massive new stainless steel spaceship... with a vision to leave the planet, explore space, colonize Mars, moon.... I'm going to just say what some of the planets best minds are doing at the moment.

The rest of it is only something I've heard.

Star dancing... after looking up and staring at a star... yes it also appears to me that they zig and zag.. like a dance.... but I attribute that to some anomalie of the eyeball. Twinkling is due to atmospheric conditions and light...

Again.. these are some of the things I've seen or heard on tv,internet, and from other people in context with the OP

Although, I always believed it's a tad naive to think we are the only intelligent life form based on the probabilities. This doesn't make me question my belief in God at all.

Glad to hear you say that. There's no logical reason anyone's belief in God should be affected.

For a very long time, I've heard people say ignorant stuff like, "The discovery of intelligent alien life will completely revolutionize how we think of ourselves, of our world, of the universe, and of our place in it."

And yet, I've never heard anyone provide a coherent argument why that should be the case.

I posed this question to a guy once, and he said, "Well, all the Christians in my town would be shocked to learn that there were intelligent life forms out there other than humans."

I responded with something like, "Hello? Angels? Pretty sure Christians have been assuming the existence of transdimensional superintelligent incorporeal aliens for 2,000 years (more if you count the pre-Christian Hebrew religion)."

Another guy said, "Oh, well, y'know, people used to think we were the center of the universe, and now we'll know we're not so important."

To which the answer is: In the medieval understanding, this made us the least important place in the whole universe. In some estimations, it made us the a**hole of the universe. As relayed by Dante in his Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradisio (rough paraphrase): "The material order is the mirror-image of the celestial, such that the place which is highest in the celestial is lowest in the terrestrial. As the throne of God is found in the center of the celestial order, the center of the material order is of least importance, and the standing of the lowest sphere is in relation to the celestial lights as to a peasant in a dark wilderness, looking on the lights of a far-off palace and citadel where high matters of state are conducted in majesty." Far from being self-centered, the medieval view depicted us as rural hicks-in-the-sticks.

So let's say we meet the Vulcans.

And then two very polite Vulcans with identical haircuts, white shirts, and dark neckties, remove their bike helmets, introduce themselves, and present us with little tracts.

Is anybody really going to argue that our "whole understanding of ourselves" would be radically transformed by that?

No.

The really transformative thing is that the Vulcans have neural surgery techniques that'll give me Steve Vai's technique.

That'll be transformative.

Back
Top Bottom