Nanoscientists Create ‘molecular’ Tube Emulator

SIM cards? Really? What a bizarre choice of form factor. Sure lets take two tiny diodes and package them so they take up 50 times as much PCB space. I'm sure compact pedal designers will love that idea.

I don't think the circuit itself is the size of a diode, but it does act like a diode clipping stage would in a circuit. He has two form factors; the sim card, and another one that looks like an old metal transistor. From their website:

s182330566983002407_p4_i6_w320.jpeg

searching said:
So how long until we get Cliff to make a new drive block to copy this thing?
Soon.

lol :laughing:

So solid state nonlinear distortion, that's a good thing...pretty soon all the practice amps will be able to sound just as good as DSP modelling, with no firmware to upgrade, and dirt cheap.

It sounds good!

Last edited:
So solid state nonlinear distortion, that's a good thing...pretty soon all the practice amps will be able to sound just as good as DSP modelling, with no firmware to upgrade, and dirt cheap.

It sounds good!

While I'm all in on Carbon I'd really like to see what a Polyester circuit can do for my tone!

It wasn't me I swear, Unix guy came in to scold a new user about something and a mod deleted their posts, I was just wandering around wasting bandwidth

It wasn't me I swear, Unix guy came in to scold a new user about something and a mod deleted their posts, I was just wandering around wasting bandwidth
Interesting... Now that you mention it.

There was a post from some person at a company claiming to own this tech and a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo.

I advised about affiliations and gave my input on the marketing BS.

I did not get any notification from the mods about content deletion...

Interesting... Now that you mention it.

There was a post from some person at a company claiming to own this tech and a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo.

I advised about affiliations and gave my input on the marketing BS.

I did not get any notification from the mods about content deletion...
I deleted everything because it was not the company in the OP. It was some typical audiophile snake-oil BS about "nanotechnology mats" that you put under your equipment which magically "improves the sound stage".

I deleted everything because it was not the company in the OP. It was some typical audiophile snake-oil BS about "nanotechnology mats" that you put under your equipment which magically "improves the sound stage".
... reduces noise floor, lose weight faster, makes your brights brighter, your whites whiter, the ladies will love you...

Thanks for clarifying... Definitely BS :)

Back
Top Bottom