Hmmmmm...

Eric Clapton- just bleh
Larry Carlton- music for hip nursing homes
Richie Sambora- high douche factor
John Mayer- does this one count? People are starting to consider him legit so... poor facsimile of a real guitar player.
Me- because I am able to actually provide answers. Oh, and my technique need work :)

haha! this is funny! meaning... I'm so in! :D Even though I wonder what good comes out of it. Maybe some frustration and some good laugh. (I love Buckethead and BB King, Chef! :( / lol)

Kirk Hammet (really?)
Slash (I love his tone and some of his solos but it's that Axel Rose on his side)
Eric Clapton (yup)
Santana (I just don't like what he plays)
The Edge (well, he does not really play anything. I only hear money and some guy demoing his effects unit with three notes :D)
David Gilmour (hoh, I'm on fire! :D I don't find anything in him. I love the solo in comfortably numb (duh) but I don't know. There is something about him.. I don't get)
Alexi Laih from Children of Bodom (it's like flight of the bumblebees, only without the flight. Just a horde of bees bzzzzzing your brain into porridge)

This is great fun! But I don't think I really dislike any of these as much as I think. There is always something in everyone. I don't dislike that much to be honest, it's more that I don't like their music. Well some of them may irritate me a bit with their melodies and stuff. And some of them have a tone I don't find that beautiful but.. OK I HATE THEM!!!

:lol :mrgreen :D :roll

Edit: no really, I try not to hate anything. This is all humour to me. Is this a good idea anyone? haha someone is going to get offended by this! :D

Back
Top Bottom