My Steve Lukather "Song for Jeff" with the Axe FX 2 and Ibanez JEM 70V...

doha1696

Inspired
Hi, here's my last video : the superb instrumental track "Song For Jeff" from Steve Lukather with the Axe FX 2 sound and the new Ibanez JEM 70V...

Luke and Steve Vai are definitively my favourite guitar players, 'love them both ! I had a real good time playing a Luke song with a Vai guitar !!!!!

Enjoy and if you like this video, please quote, comment and subsrcribe my Youtube Cahnnel (there a lot of other videos with the Axe FX 2)!

Steve Lukather Song for Jeff cover - YouTube

Last edited:
Love it Dominik! How do you like the new Jem? That color looks very cool and it priced very nicely. Would you say it sounds any different than say a Jem7VWH?

Hi guys, thanks for all your comments. For fatandugly, the JEM70V is a fucking good guitar... For me it's as good as the Prestige JEM 7V, same sound (Di Marzio Evo), almost the same finish.... The tree of life on the neck is a bit "cheap" and there are no scalopped spaces on the neck but that's all...Compared to the price of the original JEM, it's a real cool deal, one of the best guitars I've played xith the RG 3250 and my Luke(s)...

All the best !

Hey Dominik, great version. What are you using for the volume pedal for the swells in the first part? The super smooth taper is perfect...my Little Alligator is not that subtle and I need something a little more like this.

Hello, it's just a volume control on the Axe FX that I'm using with a Roland FC 300 foot controller...

Thanks for all your comments !

Back
Top Bottom