My stage today...

merlin17

Power User
A stage swimming on the water...

I know the music stand looks like shit. ;-)

PA/ monitoring was L-Acoustic. My RCF sounded VERY similar (and the L-Acoustic wedge is like 4 times the money).
EQ on the FOH desk was flat (except for a lo-cut). The sound guy loved my signal. ;-)

wif.jpg

By the look of your guitar cable, you keep turning around in one direction when you play. I seem to do the same thing, but I never notice it while playing. :)

One of the many benefits of the Axe: Where on that tiny piece of real estate would you have put a standard mic'd guitar amp?

The stage wasn't as tiny as it may look like in the photo.
Even two full stacks wouldn't have been a problem, but I wouldn't change anyway. ;-)

The stage wasn't as tiny as it may look like in the photo.
Even two full stacks wouldn't have been a problem, but I wouldn't change anyway. ;-)
Nice layout, but why - given that you are standing that close to the main stack, do you need 2 monitors that close....???
I would imagine (assuming FOH is mixing well) that you should be able to hear EVERY note being that close :)

and from a sound-guy perspective.. I did note the plastic enclosure surrounding the main stack :D
In case of rain . LOL

The RCF is my personal guitar monitor and the main monitor wedge was actually off, I heard everything by far loud enough bleeding from the main PA and the singers' wedges on the left of me. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom