My questions from 'MESA BOOGIE' about Axe-Fx II boogies amp modeling- with answers

Just an observation...in the 4th pic from above, Petrucci is playing the Mark V:25 (at least, I think this is the intention of the article) but looking at the amp there's no jack plugged in!!! Where's plugged Petrucci??? The mistery goes on! :lol

Just an observation...in the 4th pic from above, Petrucci is playing the Mark V:25 (at least, I think this is the intention of the article) but looking at the amp there's no jack plugged in!!! Where's plugged Petrucci??? The mistery goes on! :lol

He's plugged directly into the 5th dimension of Sound! John can do anything he wants! :D :D :D

By the way I think he's plugged into another head as brianv4 says.

He's plugged directly into the 5th dimension of Sound! John can do anything he wants! :D :D :D

By the way I think he's plugged into another head as brianv4 says. You can see the cable in the first picture. :)

Yes he's plugged into the head on the work bench, if look at the video you'll see. I was just joking on the fact that you see a miked cab with a head and no guitar jack plugged.

Back
Top Bottom