My output panning is not balanced

sambaman

My AxeFx III output is not even left to right. Both Output 1 and Output2. It doesn't matter if Output is set to stereo, SUM L+R” or “COPY L>R” It's every preset and I have nearly a hundred. I can balance it with the output block but have to set it to around 40 to get it balanced. I don't think that's an appropriate fix and I'd have to do every preset.

Where is your output knob set at? When you turn a pot down towards the bottom of its range, it's pretty much impossible to have both left and right perfectly balanced.

Where is your output knob set at? When you turn a pot down towards the bottom of its range, it's pretty much impossible to have both left and right perfectly balanced.
The output knob on the front of the unit?
How so? I play through headphones and thus keep that knob very low, and my presets are balanced just fine.

My AxeFx III output is not even left to right. Both Output 1 and Output2. It doesn't matter if Output is set to stereo, SUM L+R” or “COPY L>R” It's every preset and I have nearly a hundred. I can balance it with the output block but have to set it to around 40 to get it balanced. I don't think that's an appropriate fix and I'd have to do every preset.
what’s the piece of gear? what inputs are you using on that gear?

upload a preset you have so we can see if it’s not balanced on ours.

The output knob on the front of the unit?
How so? I play through headphones and thus keep that knob very low, and my presets are balanced just fine.
The XLR Outputs are feeding signal a PA and 12 O'Clock makes it visually easy to be consistent.

Back
Top Bottom