My New Ultra came with firmware 11!

That video ... I laughed, I cried, I vomited profusely and with conviction, all at the same time. It was EPIC!!!

Last edited:
I love that his rig includes a tape player and a vcr as well! Talk about a flexible guitar rig!

OMFG!!! I never even noticed that! ROFLMFAO!!!! Too funny!

I'm surprised he didn't include a blender, toaster oven and maybe even a hair dryer. Actually, now that I think of it, the hair dryer is probably off screen making his hair do that whole WHOOSH thing.

OMFG!!! I never even noticed that! ROFLMFAO!!!! Too funny!

I'm surprised he didn't include a blender, toaster oven and maybe even a hair dryer. Actually, now that I think of it, the hair dryer is probably off screen making his hair do that whole WHOOSH thing.

I'm telling you, man... he invented the whole Steve Vai fan in the hair thing... ;D

Thought that was my old guitarist from my 80s band for a sec there... Was that a VHS or a Betamax behind him...?

That guys is waaaay scarier than the gang-leader psycho guy in the movie "The Warriors", who's dialog has inspired the first 'vocal lines' in this clip...

That guys is waaaay scarier than the gang-leader psycho guy in the movie "The Warriors", who's dialog has inspired the first 'vocal lines' in this clip...

Good god man!! Could you imagine THAT coming at you with a tire iron, pouty mouth and sparkly ear adornment? I'd be so busy laughing and begging for my life at the same time, I'd be toast.

Last edited:
OHHH MYYYY:shock

after laughing my ace off,i felt a bit guilty.who tricked this poor misguided soul into shooting these vids?i mean,someone is operating that camera.how did they keep a straight face?how did the laughter not bleed into the mic.?i would have lost it.:mrgreen

yeah good idea, you could use proxies you can find some at Proxy Server List | List of newest proxy servers or add "https" before link. ;))
NOT!! If your employer has a site blocked and you use proxies (or other method) to get around it, most companies will consider that to be a deliberate attempt to "circumvent firewall policies in effect". It's worse than gambling or Fantasy Football league rules.. and you might find yourself collecting that unemployment check - very quickly!

I advise against it from work!

Anyone who watched this from work would deserve to be fired! as a gross misuse of company and also humanity's time.your life is too short to waste in this way

Back
Top Bottom